Pea Processing Plant processes peas by bean cleaning, bean color sorting, bean peeling, bean kernels making, bean grits and bean flour milling.
Pea Processing Plant working procedures:
1.Bean cleaning section: it adopts two screening sections, two destoning sections, one magnetic separation section, and removes the big, small and light impurities, pebbles and magnetic material from the beans to ensure the quality of the end products.
2. Bean color sorting section: it adopts the color sorter to separate the moldy kernels, shriveled beans and foreign species of beans according to the color and luster feature of the beans.
3. Bean peeling section: it adopts peeling, brushing and shunting technology (it can utilize the segregation valve to choose peeling and brushing according to the material character.)
1）Peeling: it can peel the bean bran and separate and collect it by effective aspiration system;
2）Brushing: it can separate the micro bran and dust which adheres to the material surface.
4. Grading section: it adopts different screens and classify the material into different grades according to the size.
5. Bean kernel making and grits milling section: it adopts the technology of three peeling sections, one grits making section, grading and suspension.
1)Peeling section: it can peel the bean bran and separate and collect it by effective aspiration system and produce whole peeled kernels;
2) Bean grits making section: it uses fine bean grits machine and mill beans into bean grits;
3) Bean kernels and bean grits grading section: it adopts different screens and classifies bean kernels or bean grits into different grades according to the size.
4)Suspension: it separates bean bran by utilizing airflow according to different material gravity.
6. Bean flour milling section: it adopts the technology of burdening, several processes of grinding and screening and grading.
1）Burdening: it can mix different material according to different requirements for different products；
2）Grinding: it can grind or mill the beans into fine bean flour by the professional bean grinder;
3）Screening: it separates the bean flour.
Soy flour and grits enhance the nutrition and texture of products. Available in a variety of granulations, soy flour and grits have multiple uses, including extending the freshness and shelf-life of many foods.
7. Pea Processing Plant Measuring and packaging section: storage can reduce the amount of labor used. Measuring can be artificial or electronic.
Pea Processing Plant End products:
1.Range of application：soybean, broad bean, lentil, cowpea, mung bean, black soya bean, kidney and other beans processing.
2. Structure of the end products: fine beans, bean kernels, bean grits, bean flour.
3. Yield rate: it can be adjustable according to your requirement.
4.Technical index of the end products:
A. Sand content：<0.02%
B. Magnetic metal content: <0.003/kg
C. Moisture：storage type <16%
D. Appearance and taste: good color, high peeling efficiency, bright and smooth bean kernels, pure bean taste.